It's time for the creators to check in and let us know how they're going.
Please feel free to check in, if you think you can create a fill in time to post from 22 July - even if you didn't originally register for the fest. The more RPF, the merrier!
Please read the Registration and Fills Guidelines if you want to refresh your memory about the fest.
Post each "check in" in a new comment directly under this post.
Copy-and-paste the template provided in the box at the bottom of this post.
Complete the template with your fanwork details.
- Type of Fanwork: What type of fanwork are you planning to post? See the Registrations and Fills Guidelines for a list of possibilities.
- Character(s) / Pairing(s) / Moresome(s): Who is most involved in the story and/or who is involved with whom…? Focus on the main character(s), and any secondary character(s) with a key role.
- Theme / Setting / Inspiration: Give us an idea of what you're creating.
- Current stage: What stage is your project at? Are you confident you'll be able to post the fanwork in late July?
- I'm looking for…: Do you need or would you like a collaborator or beta? People interested in working with you can get in contact via the comments or elsewhere.
Master Post: http://merlinrpf.livejournal.com/205127.
Registration and Fills Guidelines: http://merlinrpf.livejournal.com/205795.
Promo Banner: http://merlinrpf.livejournal.com/205903.